1. STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Below are the kinds of personal information that we may store, collect or use:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of a claim or a call back from our website forms.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
2. THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
After submitting personal information onto the website, it may be used for purposes such as:
- Sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
What is a cookie? A cookie is information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, information is sent back to the server. The web server is then able to identify and track the web browser.
“Persistent” and “session” cookies are both used on this website. The session cookies are used to track the user when on the website, whilst the persistent cookies allow the website to recognise the user upon visiting.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer until deleted or upon reaching their expiry date, whilst session cookies are deleted from your computer upon closing your browser.
Whilst some browsers will only allow you to reject third party cookies, most browsers allow you to reject all cookies. A negative impact of blocking all cookies, however, is that it will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you did however wish to block all cookies, an example of how to do so can be shown through Internet Explorer. Simply click “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and select “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. All cookies will then be rejected.
4. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Administrative and technical precautions are taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any personal information.
All the personal information you provide is stored on our secure servers. Please be aware however that the security of data cannot be 100% guaranteed due to the innately vulnerable process of data transmission over the internet.
Other reasons for possibly releasing personal information:
- In relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the practises and privacy policies of third party websites.
7. POLICY AMENDMENTS
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of this site.