Porsche has launched its new 911 GT3 R. Replacing the existing model, the 911 GT3 R was launched on Friday at Nurburgring.
Key Features of the 911 GT3 R
- The car is based around the GT3 RS.
- It has a direct injection, four litre, flat-six engine.
- To create greater weight distribution balance, Porsche has optimised the car’s centre of gravity.
- The cooling system is well protected if a front-end collision were to occur.
- To keep the car’s weight to a minimum, the front bodywork, doors, roof and tail section are made from carbon-composites.
- The 911 GT3 R is priced at approximately £310,000.
- Customers can expect the vehicle to be theirs from December.
Porsche 911 at 911 SBD
At 911 SBD we are passionate about Porsche; all models of all ages. Whatever Porsche you have and whatever the damage done, we can help. Whether you are looking for a minor repair or are in need of a full service – we can help. Based in London we provide Porsche repair services around the capital.